August 29, 2008

Rambling

I'm bored people. It's 11:16pm on Friday night, and I'm stuck at work waiting for my friendly neighborhood artists to finish our final images for a project. When I've been stuck here in the past I've always had a lot to do so I was never bored. But tonight this is not the case. Tonight I'm really just sitting here waiting. So I figured, what better time to catch up with you people. Well, I guess, allow you to catch up with me.

Let's start it off with a picture, everyone likes pictures. Here's me with my friend Natasha's darling baby boy Logan. He's adorable, and terrified! Nice people have told me he's scared of the camera... I'm not so sure. This is a pretty rare picture, I usually don't hold babies until they are a year old, but I was sitting, and he was sitting, and I figured it would have been really hard for me to drop him in this instance... so I took the risk. He's captured my heart because he gives people "The Elvis" mouth, and I think it's hilarious.


Let's see, what else? Are you guys tired of my blog template yet? I'm pretty tired of it. I feel like it needs to be purple and grey. Of course everything is purple and grey right now. If I throw in some pinstripes and ruffles my blog can have the most fabulous fall fashion look.

Update on my becoming a morning person: Didn't stick. I think I got up twice to work out, and then the urge died. I just can't do it. I'm too tired!!! I accept myself as a severe night owl/moderate insomniac and am leaving it at that. Must find more night owls/moderate insomniacs to hang out with. Most of my friends have a bedtime like real adults.

So the tattoo is still sickly awesome. I mean, I just love the thing. I'm not one for wearing my hair up very often, but I want to wear it up all the time now to show it off. I've been stopped a couple of times and told how amazing it is, which is really flattering since I designed it myself. Very very happy with my small act of 31-year old rebellion. Wait, is it rebellion if you parents don't care?

A big portion of the Yankees project was released online today, over a year after we started the project... the new stadium seat selector. It's pretty freakin' awesome if I do say so myself. I hope the fans are totally blown away. We're all pretty psyched around the office.

Not much else going on right now. The birthday is over, so it's back to work, working out and playing with my friends. Getting used to telling the treadmill I'm 31 instead of 30 (I just got used to telling it I was 30 a few weeks ago!). Looking forward to the fall in NYC. Planning our "totally awesome" group Halloween costume and already looking ahead to next year. Figuring out how to use my new camera. Hoping for lots of snow this year. Being inspired for the first time ever by a politician, and actually believing that he might not completely let us all down. Stranger things have happened.

I'm out for now...

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Lori,

Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one. I've been meaning to ask you - would there be any way for you to send me the pictures from our NY visit that you and your Mom took so I could make some copies? If not no worries!

Thanks,

Amy