December 12, 2006

But are you funnier than I am?

Everyone loves an interactive blog, right? Right. So today I bring you the very first (drum roll please) Strange in the City Photo Headline Contest. All you people out there in blogland can leave a comment with a funny headline for the photo... and I'll post the winner a week later. Seeing as I am a poor New Yorker there is no actual prize, except the overwhelming feeling of superiority over your fellow readers because you are the wittiest of them all. And since this is my blog, I deem who is the funniest.

Without further ado, the first picture:


I wish I could say that I took this picture, but it was my mom who spotted this scene on Fifth Avenue. She and her friend Lisa were visiting New York this past weekend and thought it was pretty funny because this shifty band of half-composed Santas looked like they were up to no good. My Headline:

"Ocean's Eleven Disorganized in NY; Other Five Still Stuck in Tiffany's Revolving Door"

Have at it people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Arizona Santa Claus Missing - Found on the streets of NYC organizing a Santa Labor Union"

slobbert said...

Gay Santa League to Assemble New House of Red Legos on Fifth Ave

Anonymous said...

Six Santas struggling with sleigh assembly...

Unknown said...

in these patriotic times i would use some revolutionary imagery in my title.

"the red coats have landed"

or for a more contemporary political comment,

"new york swings red"

Anonymous said...

Who is the winner?