December 05, 2006

Oh Christmas [Ski] Tree

The Ski Tree is finally finished. As you can see, I went with the green tree with "ski slopes" spiraling down. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to the years ahead as I collect more skiing ornaments. Someday in the future I'll be able to look back and have fond memories of where and when I bought each one or who gave them to me.

This is my first real Christmas Tree that isn't at my parent's house... guess I'm an adult now. Or something like that. Previous to this I had this sad little gold ornament holder from Pier 1. It was time to grow up. And it got crushed in the move.

On a related note, I've been taking pictures around town of Christmas displays, lights and happenings. I'll build a new photo album soon to share them with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it the most beautiful christmas tree!! love, mom

Anonymous said...

How spesh is that Chrissie tree!!!!! I miss the snow:( :(