September 25, 2007

Did she, or didn't she?

In fact, I did... meet Derek Jeter. And shared a little giggle with A-Rod. And saw all the other players, coaches, trainers, keepers and security people for the Yankees, and the Toronto Blue Jays for that matter (including Frank Thomas, who used to play for my hometown White Sox). We were camped out for two hours before the game directly outside the door to the Yankees clubhouse, waiting to get the shot of Jeter. The weight room and batting cages happen to be down the hall from there for both teams, so just about everyone walked past. And if I might just make one comment to all of Major League Baseball... nice ass.

Even though I'm not a big sports fan, I have to admit it was pretty cool to be down there before the game... even if I did have to get up early-ish after another night of staying out late drinking. What? It's the New York lifestyle, or something like that. Yeah, I totally turned my brain off again.

As promised, I've posted some new photos to my Out and About in NY album. Some are from when I went walking around with Jerry and Jenna a few weeks ago, but after that are some choice helicopter shots. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now some of those city pictures are absolutely awesome. I am still surprised you did not have a pocket camera that took pictures every minute through a secret lens at Yankee Stadium.