May 17, 2007

Getting my move on

My move date is finally set. The new landlord has agreed to let me in on the 31st, so I won't be homeless for a night. Sweet. So now I just have to book a movers and I'm ready to roll. I've already packed most of my apartment, so from here on it should be pretty smooth sailing. I have to go back out to Queens next week to sign the lease, but I promise not to rant about it. Really. I promise.

My mother's wedding is less than two weeks away now. She's very excited, and that's really cute. Actually, everyone is really excited. It's such a wonderful thing to get together with family to celebrate such a happy occasion.

Week...uh... six-ish, I think, tanning report: I recommend Aveeno! It makes the areas that naturally tan more tan than the rest, so it's really quite natural looking. And it doesn't smell badly like Jergens does. In fact, it really doesn't have a smell at all, so it doesn't fight with perfume. I'm no longer a white ghost! I may not be a tanned goddess, but I'm happy somewhere in the middle.

That is all... I may have less time to write in the coming weeks because of all the moving/wedding stuff happening at the same time, but don't worry, I won't forget you!

No comments: