May 08, 2007

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

It's a boy of tape, but still, very white. In Union Square, 6:30 pm last night. I figure it's art. I should scour YouTube to see if a tape pops up with me on it stopping to take the picture. I would be a likely target as I was carrying a big bag of boxes home from the office for my move. Had to turn around and find a place to put them down to take the picture. Oh Zeus, please don't let me be on YouTube!!!

I've also added some photos to my Out and About in NY album from the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. I was pleasantly surprised at how well many of them turned out with just my little point and shoot camera and a little photoshopping. You might like them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only in NYC !!!
The Photos are fantastic - you are a very talented witty, photojournalist!!
Maybe I should buy new sunglasses for the wedding?
Love,
Mom