September 14, 2006

Cha-cha-cha-cha-changes!

If you check out the sidebar you'll notice there are a few changes to the blog. First thing is that I've added a section which links to my online photo albums. As I create more albums I'll link to them here for your viewing pleasure. A little further down and you'll see that I now have a place where people can subscribe to my blog directly. If you sign up you will receive an e-mail each time I post something new to the site. So if you want to keep up with the very latest, go for it. If you'd rather just check in randomly, that's cool too.

Over time you'll notice more changes as I find fun new sites to link to, become more familiar with this whole blogging world, and learn more about modifying my blog template in HTML. Who knows, maybe one day you'll all be able to waste hours of your valuable working time just tooling around my site. Okay, that may be a bit ambitious.

Job update: My last day at Accenture will be the 21st, and I start full time at IO Media on the 22nd. Very excited.

I'm mostly back on my feet after the big embarrasing spill in the park last Friday, so the site will be back to its usual hijinx this weekend when I'm able to get out again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subscribing - what a novel idea ! And sooo easy, even I managed to pull this computer task off. It took less than 10 seconds.